If you want to ask or say something about
1by1 or mp3DirectCut, please do this:
- Check if you have the newest version.
- Look for your topic in the software documentation
(if you don't want to read everything, try Ctrl+F).
- Do you have one of these problems:
- No installation possible: Access denied/"invalid characters"
Run the installer "as Administrator" (right mouse button), OR choose a path/drive
where you have write access.
- Virus alarm.
Solution: The original software does not contain viruses,
trojans, spyware or other malware. If your scanner reports bad things, please
check the signatures of your security software. To make sure that you have
the original distribution file, check the md5 sum below the download links.
- See if you find your topic in the mp3DirectCut / 1by1 support forum.
You can post a message in english or german.
- If these steps aren't satisfactory, you can reach the developer
by e-mail. It arrives under the following conditions:
- The mail subject must contain "1by1" or "mp3DirectCut"
- Your mail must not be larger than 20 KB
- In the address field of your e-mail program write "contact"
(without the quotation marks) followed the by the at character;
then type "mpesch3" and finally a full stop character followed
by the two letters of the german top level domain: de
- Your request should be brief and in english or german
I read every arriving mail, but cannot promise to reply (quickly).