the directory player
Tired of handling playlists?
1by1 is a small, fast and handy audio player which is not only small: it provides a smart and versatile
environment to handle your file collection and listen to your tracks - with no need for playlists or databases.
- Directory Player: directly plays your folder contents
- Full Resume play: remembers last track and position
- Gapless play · simple crossfading · Audio enhancer
- Folder tree file navigation · Directory finder: plays whole drive
- Supported decoders: ACM (MP3), mpglib (MP2, MP3)
- BASS decoder library support (OGG, WAV, AAC, MP4, CD...)
- Winamp 2.x input plugin support
- File utils: copy, move, rename while play, delete, date change
- Folder compare tool · Rename tool · Big title display
- Cue sheet support · Playlist support · Favorites
- Audio scrobbling support · Unicode support
- Very small size · Low resource usage · portable
- View screenshots
1.78 · 2012-12-11 · Recent changes:
- Global Hotkeys definable
- Cue sheet improvements and UTF-8 support
- File search and Compare tool with own threads
- Compare tool improvements
- Adjustable bass netstream buffer size
- Fields for only artist or title in Big view
- Logfile list can be sorted
- Other improvements
179 KB · simple installer (selfextracting zip) · Freeware
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 or compatible or Linux with Wine
- MP3 ACM codec (present since XP) or mpglib.dll
- Optional: bass.dll, input plugins
- 1.77: RSS download bug fixed · Direct Sound enum bug fixed · Folder search improved
- Time/info scan in own thread · Command line problems fixed
- 1.76: Nicer startup · Rename by label edit · File copy or move by dragging
- ANSI (98/ME) compatibility removed · Logfile cleanup · High resolution icon
- 1.75: Support of bass.dll · Go home on track change option · Saving sort methods
- Big title RSS viewer · Systray current track list menu
- 1.74: File list hilite bug fixed
- 1.73: All main functions changed to Unicode · Overlap on manual track start
- File finder ignore field · Log file export · Force portable option
- 1.72: Full width sliders, adjustable split point · File delete in result and playlist view
- Middle button on Systray icon for Pause/Resume
- 1.71: Custom toolbar buttons · New internal button style · Extra track info column
- New Settings dialog navigation · Mute and Soft mute · More Big view options
- System folder hide options · Adjustable track background color
- 1.70: Audio scrobbling · HTTP connection capability · Manual beat counter
- Direct folder access dialog
- Toolbar button image sets
Copy the files to the 1by1 program folder.
Choose under Settings / Control / Toolbar / Button style.
- Webradio demo Playlist
Add your stations with a text editor.
BASS decoder lib needed for Webstreaming.
- 1by1 for Android
Simple beta version 0.5, 2013-04-23
APK file for direct install, 41 KB, Android: 2.2 or later.
Permissions: write on sdcard, read phone state.
Note: Versions prior 0.4 must be uninstalled first.
Features: Resume, Home, Sort, Shuffle, Bookmarks,
Month colors, Playlist support, Webstreaming.
New in 0.5: List bug fixed, Stop after track mode
- 1by1 1.75 (ANSI)
Last version running on Windows 98/ME (156 KB)